What is the difference between DPOJET Advanced and DPOJET Essentials?
DPOJET Essentials offers these features:
- Period, Frequency and Time Interval Error analysis.
- Timing parametric such as rise/fall times, pulse width and duty cycle.
- Many graphical tools such as histograms, time trends, and spectrums.
- Configurable HTML report generation.
- Logging features for recording individual measurements, statistics, or worst-case waveforms.
- Comprehensive remote control using oscilloscope-like GPIB syntax.
- A wizard interface to ease common setup tasks.
DPOJET Advanced offers all the features of Essentials, and adds:
- Jitter separation (RJ/DJ analysis).
- Eye measurements, Phase Noise measurements, Amplitude measurements.
- Measurement filters (adds filtering to exisiting measurements: Timing, Period/Freq, etc, and all new measurements)
- Eye diagrams, bathtub plots or Mask Hits waveform plots.
- Pass/Fail limits capability.
이 FAQ는 다음에 적용 됩니다:
제품 시리즈 없음
FAQ ID 60071모든 FAQ 보기 »