TDS3BATB battery gauge does not display the correct charge of the battery on the TDS3000 or TDS3000B. Is the battery or the oscilloscope defective?
It is possible that neither is defective. Please try the following procedure to initialize the battery. If this does not solve the problem, please contact Tektronix service.
- For all new batteries perform this procedure before putting battery into service.
- Perform this procedure on the TDS3BAT(B) every 45 days during useful service life.
TDS3BAT(B) Battery Gauge Initialization Procedure
- Completely discharge the battery through scope.
(Note: Do not connect AC during this time.)
- Charge the battery fully either on the scope (TDS3000(B)) for a minimum of 36 hours first time or on the external charger (TDS3CHG) for 6 hours first time.
- Operate the oscilloscope with the battery until completely discharged and scope turns OFF. (Note: Do not connect AC during this time.)
- Recharge the battery through the oscilloscope for a minimum of 30 hours or through the external charger for a minimum of 5 hours.
- The battery gauge is now initialized and should accurately indicate the level of charge in the TDS3BATB.
- The battery gauge will indicate full when the TDS3BATB is fully charged.
(End of procedure)
이 FAQ는 다음에 적용 됩니다:
제품 시리즈 없음
FAQ ID 57636모든 FAQ 보기 »