How to take and store data using KI-TOOL with Model 2110 DMM.
First, Here is a procedure to save data into a record.
1. Click on the Operation tab.
2. Select Multiple readings.
3. Select a Record (e.g. Record 1)
4. Select number of Readings (e.g. 10)
5. Click on Start Reading.
6. Click on Exit when readings are completed.
Second, now view the readings.
1. Click on Record tab.
2. Select View Record.
3. Click on the record just saved.
4. Now should see the values in the table.
5. Now click on Output to CSV.
6. Select file location and enter a name for the file and click on Save.
이 FAQ는 다음에 적용 됩니다:
FAQ ID 704701모든 FAQ 보기 »