How do I optimize my RSA to measure EVM (Error Vector Measurement)?
- Connect the I&Q signals, then adjust span to completely contain the spectrum.
- Set Reference Level for largest signal that does not overload.
- Turn signal off, and do RSA Calibrate All. Wait until finished.
- Turn signal back on. Any change of span or ref level will require that you calibrate again.
- Set the RSA ref level to +30dBm.
Run Calibrate All. Usually you do not need to disconnect the signal
이 FAQ는 다음에 적용 됩니다:
제품 시리즈 없음
FAQ ID 63596모든 FAQ 보기 »