The Tektronix OFDM plug-in is a waveform creation tool that can be used to create OFDM signals. This plug-in lets you:
- Configure and create complete multiple OFDM Frames with Preamble, Header and Payload.
- Preset for Standard compliant Frames for various wireless standards like Wi-Fi, WiMAX
- Define Frame with Preamble, Header and Payload selectively to simulate different OFDM signals.
- Configure Symbols with Data, Pilot and Guard sub carriers with different base pattern type, amplitude profile and phase offsets.
- Subcarrier Modulation Formats including BPSK, QPSK, QAM (16, 32, 64, 256, 512, 1024), and 8-PSK.
- Add Impairments such as Phase Noise, Multipath to simulate realistic propagation scenarios.
- Define Frequency Hopping and Gated Noise to simulate practical environment for receiver testing.
- Allows user to emulate channels using S-Parameter files and observe impact on the waveform.
- Version: V3.1
- Software Type: Application
- Release Notes: Download OFDMReleaseNotes_066190801.txt
- Release Date:
- Part Number: 066190801
- Installation Instructions: Download InstallationInstructions_066190801.txt
This software applies to: AWG70001A, AWG70002A, AWG5202, AWG5204, AWG5208
By downloading, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Software Download Agreement.
For programs licensed under the “GNU General Public License (GPL) or Lesser GNU General Public License (LGPL)” the complete corresponding sources are available. You can order a complete machine-readable copy of the source code from us for a period of three (3) years after download or receipt of the software, by sending a written request to:
Chief Intellectual Property
14150 SW Karl Braun Dr.
Beaverton, OR 97077
This offer is valid to anyone in receipt of this information.
Your request should include: the name of the product, (ii) your (company) name, and (iii) your return mailing and email address (if available).
Please note that we may charge you a fee to cover the cost of performing this distribution.