I downloaded and Installed OpenChoice Desktop, but it doesn't recognize my scope.
Refer to the Prerequisites.txt file available to download on the same page for OpenChoice desktop. Make sure you have all the prerequisites specified.
1. PC equipped with Microsoft Windows 7 32 Bit and 64 Bit OS, Windows 8.1 32 Bit and 64 Bit OS, 4GB RAM or more.
2. Connected by GPIB, USB, RS232 or LAN to a compatible Tektronix Oscilloscope.
3. VISA (Virtual Instrument Software Architecture) must be installed on the PC for OpenChoice Desktop to work.
4. This version of OpenChoice Desktop requires TekVISA v 4.1.0 or higher to be installed on the PC.
5. Tektronix USB Drivers for THS3000 Series Oscilloscopes must be installed on the PC for OpenChoice Desktop to communicate to these oscilloscopes.
*OpenChoice Desktop communicates directly to THS3000 series oscilloscopes using Serial Port and does not require VISA.
- OpenChoice Desktop + Prerequisites.txt Link:
이 FAQ는 다음에 적용 됩니다:
제품 시리즈: 5 시리즈 MSO LP 5 시리즈 MSO 6 시리즈 MSO DPO7000 DPO70000SX MDO3000 MDO4000 MSO/DPO70000 MSO2000B/DPO2000B MSO3000/DPO3000 MSO4000/DPO4000 MSO5000/DPO5000 TBS1000 TBS2000B 오실로스코프 tds1000 edu TDS2000C TDS3000 tds5000 TPS2000
FAQ ID 474266모든 FAQ 보기 »