RapidIO™ Support Package
이 데이터 시트의 제품은 텍트로닉스에서 더 이상 판매하지 않습니다.
- Supports 8 and 16-bit RapidIO rates up to 1 Gb/s
- Real-time triggering on symbols, packets, and transactions
- Predefined templates for common triggering events in real time
- Power Trigger interface supports custom trigger definition for advanced applications
- Simultaneous transmit and receive bus capture in one module
- Decode and display for RapidIO symbols and packets
- Automated linking of transaction-level and operation-level bus activity between transmit and receive bus
- MagniVuTM provides a waveform timing view with 125 ps between samples
- Analog mux allows the use of an external oscilloscope to view the analog features of the bus acquired by the P6880 differential probes
- Automatic setup-and-hold adjustment
Minimum System and Probe Requirements
The TMS805 support package allows a choice of required minimum module configurations.
- 8-bit or 16-bit RapidIO ports - One 34 channel TLA7Axx acquisition module at 450 MHz state speed is required per RapidIO port (transmit and receive). In this configuration, the real-time filtering of idle control symbols is not available
- 8-bit or 16-bit RapidIO port - For real-time filtering of idle symbols, one 136 channel TLA7Axx acquisition module at 450 MHz state speed is required per RapidIO port (transmit and receive) when the transmit and receive clocks are unique. For systems with a common clock between the transmit and receive ports, a single 136 channel TLA7Axx acquisition module at 450MHz state speed may be used to capture both the transmit and receive ports.
- Requires P6880 or P6980 probes
- Instrument setup software including clocking and channel assignment
- Symbol table of all bus cycle names
- Trigger programs that enable fast trigger setup and custom trigger definition for advanced applications
- Automatic setup/hold analysis application to aid in selection of proper values
- User manual
|device description||product number|
|RapidIO Bus Support||TMS805|