Features & Benefits
- <140 ps Rise Time (guaranteed)
- 2.5 GHz Bandwidth
- ≤0.8 pF Input Capacitance
- 8 Vpk-pk Dynamic Range
- 40 kΩ Input Resistance
- TekConnect® Interface
- Supports TDS7154/7254 Active Probe Needs by Providing a TekConnect 2.5 GHz, 8 Vpk-pk Dynamic-range Cost-effective Probing Solution for Mid-band Real-time Oscilloscopes
- 10x Attenuation
- Verification, Debug, and Characterization of High-speed Designs
- Design, Development, and Compliance Testing
- Signal Integrity, Jitter, and Timing Analysis
- Manufacturing Engineering and Test
- Signals with Voltage Swings up to 8 Vpk-pk
Selecting the right probe for your application is key to attaining the best signal fidelity in your measurements. Active probes provide truer signal reproduction and fidelity for high-frequency measurements. With our ultra-low input capacitance and high input resistance provided by the P7225, you are able to make measurements with minimal signal distortion. This probe offers a wide 8 Vpk-pk dynamic range to access today's voltage levels.
Performance You Can Count On
Depend on Tektronix to provide you with performance you can count on. In addition to industry-leading service and support, this product comes backed by a one-year warranty as standard.
Rise Time - <140 ps.
Bandwidth - 2.5 GHz.
Attenuation - 10x.
DC Resistance - 40 kΩ.
Input Capacitance - ≤0.8 pF.
Dynamic Range - ±4 V.
Offset Range - ±10 V.
Interface - TekConnect®.